Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Solstice Ramblings

It's officially here, yay summer! Fresh fruit and veggies galore, eating on patios, and long days of sunshine. Ahhh :)

I have 10 followers now, thanks friends!

Somehow I made the most delicious peanut butter cookies ever last week and failed to take pictures or blog about them. That's okay though because it wouldn't really be fair - you can find the exact, perfect recipe in my other favorite high altitude baking book "Pie in the Sky."

I have also been working on what I think I shall call, Berry Sweet Cornmeal Muffins. No Mary Mullins bread yet either.

New blog label: Good Looks!
Entry number one, Offshoots Cafe at the Denver Botanic Gardens. Aren't these cute?!



I'm out for the next four weekends. Hopefully I'll have time to bake something. I'm thinking strawberry pie would be perfect for the 4th...

1 comment: